DEV update: threat reporting and other UI improvements
Released new version of Laser Desk today.
Along with bug fixes and some minor scoring improvements we’ve added:
- Page header to the token details page
- Share buttons
- Coinmarketcap and Congecko notices (often they contain information about token migration to the new contract address or smth of comparable importance)
- Added reference to the threat provider. Currently we support:
a) Slither: it’s a static code analysis framework that scans contract code and reports detected vulnerabilities
b) LSR: obviously we are the main threat author on our service; we analyze state of social accounts, different suspicious patterns in contract code, social activity, metadata and so on.
c) CoinMarketCap, CoinGecko, CoinAlpha, CoinHunt, Nomics: these are the platforms that may list a coin; if coin is not listed anywhere (especially for a long time) — it’s a sure sign of fraud or untrustworthy token
- All Slither-provided threats and some other now have external links to the description of a threat.
- Added special threat “Suspicious patterns” that indicates reason behind low Community score.
- Improved threat descriptions: now they contain more information and hopefully are more clear.