DEV update: LaserDesk UI & token feed improvements
This week we’ve made a number of improvements to the LaserDesk.
Layout was adjusted to be more mobile-friendly.
Now it’s compact and is better organized.
Updated layout of LaserDesk
- LSR homepage button is now more clear / visible
- Listings are now in token overview section (not far away under the price chart)
- Socials are now in token overview section (not far away under the price chart)
- Alternative anti-scam checks are now under Laser Score
- Price links are now above token price chart
- Description, White paper, CMC/CG notices are now in research section (same as audit) under price chart.
- Links to third party audits (CertiK, Solidity, etc.) are now under Contract Audit section.
- Community score for newborn/presale tokens from now rarely equals 0. Most of users think that 0 score is not a high risk (due to bot-generated users/messages) but some kind of a bug. Thus we’ve adjusted score to equal 0 only for highly suspicious communities (adjustments may continue if we detect issues).
- External audit from reputable provider (Certik, Solidity, Quanstamp, etc.) now affects LSR contract score
- Overall score now is better suited for shitcoins and early stage tokens. While before is was almost always between 0 and 10 now it varies between 0 and 50 according to token quality.
- More new tokens. Before the current update it was hard to use main page to find something new. Now there are a lot of new tokens of different quality.
- Indication of CMC/CG listing Now it’s easier to find tokens before they get listed on CMC/CG.
- More compact mobile layout.